Noise coming hospitality facilities

In particular, it is forbidden to carry out the work, activities and other activities in residential areas causing noise harmful to human health. In the event that you find yourself in one of such sources of noise, here's what you can do.

1) Determine the exact source of the noise (whether it is air conditioning, a machine or machines for manufacturing, different electroacoustic devices, etc.);
2) If possible, photograph the source;
3) You can report the noise pollution:
a) in a written manner- sending a letter to the competent sanitary inspection at the Ministry of Health which has territorial jurisdiction in your area, in a way that with a detailed description of the problematic location of the source of the noise- location, address, description of the property; and the source of the noise- what kind of source is it, whether it is a machine or something else, attach photographs if you own the same;
b) by sending a letter of equal content directly to the Ministry of Health, the sector of the county sanitary inspections; and
c) by telephone- call the Green Phone service number at 072 12 34 56 with a detailed description of the problem (as noted above) to the person on the other end of the phone line.