A repeater placed without permit

1. photograph the event if possible;
2. Write a brief statement about the event and describe as precisely as possible how to arrive to the location (if there is a correct address, some visible object, distinctive sign and the like.).

WHOM TO CALL: forward the statement together with photographs to the health and building inspection in your city/town and/or the Green Phone service for your County (072 123 456)

NOTE: You can always call the service 112, especially if it is a matter of great urgency, and during the weekends, holidays or at night