Disposal (accumulation) of waste on private property

1. If you are able, take a photo of the accumulated waste.
2. Write a brief statement about the event and describe precisely how to get to the location (exact address, visible object in the vicinity etc.)
WHOM TO CALL: You can contact the relevant person in your municipality (municipal policeman) and send your statement with photos (if any), the sanitary inspection or contact the Green phone service for your County at number 072 123 456.
NOTE: You can always, and especially when it is of great urgency, call the 112 emergency service, even during weekends and holidays or at night,.