Pesticides from the neighbouring yard

1. If it is possible, collect data on the polluter, photograph the event or record the action.
2. Write a brief statement about the event and precisely describe how to get to the location (whether there is a correct address, a visible object, character of recognition, etc.).

WHOM TO CALL: forward the statement along with photos (if any) to the following relevant departments:
Ministry of Agriculture - Agricultural Inspection, the City Office for Agriculture and Forestry, Ministry of Health- Health Inspectorate, and/or the Green Phone service for your County (072 123 456)

NOTE: you can always, especially if it is a matter of great urgency, during the weekends, holidays or night, call the emergency services (National Protection and Rescue Directorate) on 112 where an employee who receives your call will promptly notify the territorially competent inspection services, which will then take the necessary protective measures.