Pollution caused by mining

1. photograph the event if possible;
2. Write a brief statement about the event and describe as precisely as possible how to arrive to the location (if there is a correct address, some visible object, distinctive sign and the like.)
3. Contact the competent institutions on your own. In this case, these are: Ministry of Mining (competent inspection), Building Inspection, Ministry of Health (Directorate for Sanitary Inspection), Mining Inspection Sector.

WHOM TO CALL: and/or Green Phone service for your county (072 123 456) - the report may be sent anonymously, too.
NOTE: You can always call the service 112, especially if it is a matter of great urgency, and during the weekends, holidays or at night