Forests: illegal cutting of trees in forests, forest disease, illegally deposited waste and construction

1. photograph the event if possible;
2. Write a brief statement about the event and describe as precisely as possible how to arrive to the location (if there is a correct address, some visible object, distinctive sign and the like.)
3. Depending on the place where the forest is located, report the irregularities to the forestry inspection, Hrvatske šume, municipal services monitoring officer, urban inspection, and most frequently to the police, since they are the first to arrive on the field and have the authority to seek permission for cutting.

WHOM TO CALL: and/or Green Phone service for your county (072 123 456) - the report may be sent anonymously, too.
NOTE: You can always call the service 112, especially if it is a matter of great urgency, and during the weekends, holidays or at night